Polk County Florida Law Firm offering Integrity, Fairness and Respect
Arthur C. Fulmer was born in LaGrange, Georgia and moved to Florida to pursue his college and law education.
His respect for the people of Polk County Florida extends to a history of service as vice chair for the Tenth Judicial Circuit, a guardian in the Guardian ad Litem program, and president of the Willson Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
His practice as a Lakeland personal injury lawyer is characterized by an intense commitment to fairness and dignity. Mr. Fulmer believes in representing people in a way that helps them maintain their sense of integrity throughout their legal hardships. He focuses on his clients as individual people who have come to him and his law firm for help.
Highly skilled in the areas of both divorce and personal injury, Arthur C. Fulmer has accumulated over 40 years of legal experience within the Polk County Florida court system. Victims suffering from injuries as a result of an accident or negligence have been turning to Mr. Fulmer’s professionalism for aid in the recovery of damages and for the protection of their rights as citizens. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident, slip and fall case, animal attack or medical malpractice case, Arthur C. Fulmer can help you successfully proceed with a personal injury case in Bartow and throughout Central Florida.
Mr. Fulmer is also a certified civil mediator and a certified family law mediator who can provide professional assistance for child custody, divorce, visitation, guardianship issues and other family law matters. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Florida.
The Florida Bar, 1972
- Fellow, Lakeland Bar Association
- Fellow, American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Advisors, 1984
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Willson Inn of Court
- Bachelor of Science cum laude, Florida State University, 1967
- Juris Doctor cum laude, Florida State University, 1971
Honors and Awards:
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, 2002-present
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Peer Review Rated™
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, Price Waterhouse & Co.
Contact Fulmer & Fulmer Law Office today to learn more about how Arthur C. Fulmer can offer his knowledge and experience for your legal matters.